You can’t deny the fact that customers appreciate the convenience of online shopping these days and Digital retail has become necessary to boost your business
Building an online store can be a tricky task and selecting the right platform needs a lot of brainstorming. You need to examine and compare all different eCommerce platforms available in the market before selecting the one which can be the best suitable for your unique business nature and future expansion
Woocommerce is a well-known eCommerce plugin that offers the best features required to build a modern webshop using the WordPress platform
- It is open source Woocommerce is an open-source plugin built on well-known CMS WordPress so you have complete control over your webshop. It can be completely customized around any of your unique and custom business requirements & since it’s open-source – you don’t need to pay any fees to use it for your business.
- Achieve any kind of custom functionality With a big community of developers, woocommerce has got a wide range of plugins available to support your unique eCommerce business needs. You will find a readymade plugin for almost anything that you need & If you can’t find a plugin, you can easily find an affordable web design provider who can build the plugin for you.
- It’s easy to use for nontech entrepreneurs You know how user-friendly WordPress is. If you already know about the admin interface of WordPress, It would be easy to understand how woocommerce back end works for you to manage your eCommerce website operations. If you are not tech-savvy & stuck with anything, there is a high chance that you can easily find a how-to tutorial or video online.
- Sell any type of products With Woocommerce you can both sell physical and digital products both. You can build a membership site, make appointments and bookings online & sell subscription-based products too. You need to hire expert WordPress web developers to build a beautiful website.
- It’s SEO friendly WordPress is best platform for SEO and woocommerce runs on WordPress so you can get advantages of this SEO-friendly platform. Good SEO requires consistent efforts but with wordpress/woocommerce it’s easy to optimize your website for SEO in comparison with other eCommerce platforms in the market.
- Analytics power Woocommerce has inbuilt analytics which will help you to get useful data about your eCommerce store without putting extra effort on it. You will get info like total sales by date, average order value, individual customer shopping stats, etc. With help of a web development company, you can easily integrate other third-party analytics solutions with your website to get more insights.
- Security Matters It is very important to provide your customers with a secure shopping experience when they purchase through your website. Woocommerce is highly secure because of its regular updates. The team behind Woocommerce regularly works with leading security experts in the industry to constantly monitor the code base for any vulnerabilities and release updates required.
- Content marketing benefits Content marketing is all about creating and distributing useful content for your target audience. It is a very powerful tool for every eCommerce business and it generates great results on long run. Because Woocommerce is built on a blogging CMS, you have extra ease and benefits of publishing content on your webshop.